When you have tried and tested everything but you don’t succeed with your hairs, then you must know that everything you are doing is wrong. It depends on the type of your hair, what they want on daily basis. There are some days when you feel like it’s completely going out of control. With proper care, you can gain back your hairs and show who the boss is. Here are some tips and tricks that you can follow to bring back massive improvement in your hairs in just a few days.
1. Tips for washing your hair: You’ll be probably shocked to listen that you’ve been washing your hair wrong your whole life. There are few things that you might be doing wrong while washing your hairs. Firstly, oiling your hairs with coconut oil or almond oil before washing them is the best thing you can do for your hairs. Hot water can damage your hair so, always wash your hair with either lukewarm or cool water to close the hair cuticles and retain the moisture in it. Always dilute 1-2 pumps of shampoo in half a mug of water and then use that to wash your hair. Don’t rub your head harshly when shampooing. Apply conditioner only from the mid-length to the ends of your hair and wash it off after 2 minutes.
2. Tips for drying your hairs: Avoid terry towel, always dry your hair with a microfiber towel once you step out of the shower. It is best to apply a leave-in conditioner or cream all over your hair and let it dry, instead of using blow dryers. Blow-dry your hair when it is 70% dry, give time for your hair cuticle to close up and reduce the chances of damage.
3. Tips for brushing your hairs: Knots and tangles are a major cause for hair breakage so use a wide-toothed comb. Do not use a round brush or metal brush to detangle your hair. The correct way to detangle your hairs is to start a few inches above the ends and brush downwards, slowly working your way up to the scalp. Avoid using hair styling tools, after all, applying heat to your hair too often can cause split ends and damage to your hair.
4. Tips to protect your hairs from sun: Cover your hair with a hat or a scarf when you step outdoors, especially during summers to protect your hair from intense sun damage. Don’t step out after you’ve oiled or washed your hair as dust and dirt may stick to it. Use a hair sunscreen to protect hair from UV rays of sun. Tie up your air when heading out to avoid damage and dryness.
5. Tips for hair care at night: Take care of your hairs even before going to sleep, tie your hair up loosely with a soft hair elastic or bandana. Tight ponytails and buns cause them to break as you turn and toss at night. Wrap a silk scarf around your head or sleep on a silk/satin pillowcase instead of using a cotton pillowcase.
6. Foods to include in your diet for healthy hair: A major part of hair care is dependent on what kind of food you eat. So here are a few things that you can include in your diet to boost your hair health:
• Eggs – a rich source of protein which nourishes and helps to increase hair growth.
• Citrus fruits – a great source of vitamin C which helps in hair growth.
• Dry fruits – contain omega-3 fatty acids that nourish and thicken your hair.
• Green leafy vegetables – a great source of iron that nourishes your hair roots and follicles
• Carrot – provides vitamin A that is essential for the production of the natural oil
So, Girls, these are the few tips for Haircare for more beauty tips check out the latest updates.