Jewelry is the ideal method to convey life to an outfit and improve your best highlights. A better way to look bold and beautiful with an attention-grabbing piece of jewelry. From cocktail rings to bracelets and necklaces come in all forms, designs, colors and sizes. They can work wonders to add impression to a simple dress or can help to draw attention that you would like to emphasize.
- Layered chain necklaces can look extremely charming if worn correctly.
- Do not cover your jewelry with saree.
- Heavy earrings should be worn with the traditional outfit.
- One should wear neckpiece with off should outfit.
- It is not important to match the color of your jewelry with clothes.
- Do not pull the focus away from your jewelry, it’s better to wear lightweight earrings with heavy neckpiece.
- Diamond and pearl jewelry give elegant look and are in trend these days.
- Make sure the color of your nail paint does not clash with the color of your ring.
- Vintage or floral pieces will look beautiful with a romantic and feminine outfit.
For more interesting and helpful tips watch the video containing jewelry tips by famous Bollywood actress, fashion designer Shilpa Shetty.